Saturday, July 18, 2015

Guest Post:Arisiyum Paruppum Sadam using avaraiparuppu(Lentil Flavored Rice)






Ever since I started blogging I wanted to invite a friend to do a guest post for my blog and now I am honored and extremely happy to do it for my friend Prabha Bubesh.She is a very enthusiastic and cheerful person with loads of creativity.She is a great motivator and encourages me in every step of my blogging journey .So here goes my guest post for Prabha ...Arisiyum Paruppu Sadam using avarai paruppu,a typical Kongunadu specialty.

Hailing from Coimbatore one cannot say they haven't tasted Arisiyum Paruppu Sadam.It is a very delicious and yummy one pot meal ,packed with protein and carbohydrates to keep you going for the day.More than that it is super easy to make an ideal lunch box recipe.Usually they make it with rice and toor dal but I tried it with avarai paruppu and the outcome was a delectable and flavourful rice .It tastes best when served hot with ghee and potato curry.








2 comments:

  1. Yummy yummy. This lentil rice looks delicious and is a wonderful addition to the different rice dishes. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to u suja for the lovely post...

    ReplyDelete